This is a lovely Christmas present from my daughter Rachael. When we were cleaning out Julie's condo, she came upon a pack of negatives of photos that Dad took back in the 1950's. Most are of when we lived in Park Hills at Elberta Circle when Julianne and I were toddlers. I think a few pictures may be from when Mom and Dad rented on Greenup street, as Mom had an old piano.
There are a few pic's of Monty when he arrived. After that they are of our home on Sheridan in Ft. Thomas with everyone on Easter when Tim arrived.
So sorry about the pic of my hiney. Watch until the end for the AI.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
Wow I have never seen those pics before. Is that lady the cat? Think I have that old TV in my basement.
That is Lady, my Mom's cat. I am glad you have that TV. It was my grandma's TV. She gave it to me, but I have no room for it. Thank you for viewing my memories.
Post a Comment