
Mom and Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversay
Linton and Gail Smith

Mom & Dad' 50th Wedding Anniversary
Jim Hidy, Bud Lehman, Linton Smith all men from the 775th Field Artillery Division

Marc & Julianne - 1955 Christmas Card

Mom and Dad


My pretty Mom


This is me eating yummy Gerber carrots. Believe it or not I still recall that bottle.

Me counting to one.

Back row, Auntie, Dandy, Grandpa Kuhr, Grandma Kuhr. Second row, Uncle Eddie (Mom's brother) Mom and Dad. In front Aunt Betty and Jack.

Me standing in Grandpa & Grandma Kuhr's backyard. You can see Sacred Cross Church in the background.
My Grandmother (Dandy) lived in the upstairs apartment.

My Maternal Grandmother who I called Dandy. She is holding Eddie




Auntie in her nurse aides uniform. She worked at Speers Hospital in Dayton, Kentucky

Aunt Betty and Jack and Auntie and Eddie
This is Margaret, the niece of my Grandmother's sister, Frances. I remember Aunt Frances and Uncle Paul. This poor lady was murdered in Park Hills.
This is Emma Lacock
This is Grandma Mabel Lacock who is my great grandmother and mother of my maternal grandfather
No comments:
Post a Comment